- All children deserve equal amount of happiness, hope, and opportunities for their future
- Children should not bear the difficulties of accessing basic needs
- Education is a pathway for a more successful and self-sustaining future
- By assisting the families of the children, we provide a positive foundation and environment for the children to grow
- To collaborate with other humanitarian organizations involved in providing children with food, education, medical care, and opportunities for growth and development
- To inform, train, and assist our volunteers in the service path while having an open dialogue for future improvements and growth
Children’s Hope is a non-profit organization that operates completely within California State Laws. All contributions to Children’s Hope are tax-deductible under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Our current programs are in the areas of education, hunger relief, medical assistance, self-sufficiency, and disaster relief. Please Click Here for more information.